miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

Writing on paper vs. Writing on a computer.


Writing on paper or writing on a computer are very different, when I write on paper I feel more sure of what I write but when I write on a computer I feel more inspiration and I can write infinitely, I can change things easily, I can erase and write my ideas in a short time ; If you ask me which one I prefer anyway, it would be computer.
For some people it's more easy and exciting write on paper, It may be because it is a classic way and as when write a letter is more personal and have more feelings. But for other people write on a computer it’s more easy because there are keys deleted, shortcuts, etc. that make you whole process easier, and maybe these person feel the same way like me, maybe can be explain better or they can be more creative.
Writing on paper or writing on a computer both have their advantages and also prefer the two, only it depends on the occasion and what I write.

Written By Javiera Castillo.

3 comentarios: