miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

Final reflections




During all this semester I really learned a lot and enjoyed this subject. One of my favourite’s things to do is write. So the fact that we have the liberty to write what we want was amazing and at the same time nerve wrecking cause I’m very shy with my write.

Also this subject was very interactive. We have never had classes in the laboratory’s or classes by online were the teacher helps us by a chat.

Lastly I really can see a difference between my first grade and the last. And obviously the way I write now it’s not the same at the beginning. I’m more confidence now.

This last activity was fun and I think is good that we can see the work of our classmates and give a feedback.

Written By Javiera Cleary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario