miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016


Final reflections:

I think that during this process I learned a lot of new stuff, not only about the process of writing also about how to use blogger, google drive, etc
Being able to do and access to classes via internet is a really good choice for students and teachers, is more comfortable, easy and fun.
The opportunity to work with our classmates and share ideas with them is also a nice way to learn more.
Speaking about my texts I saw a difference between the first one and the last one, I feel like I’m more confident about my writing.
The writing process in paper sometimes it’s a little bit more stressful than writing on the pc, because, you have to be sure about what you want or have to write and avoid all the mistakes.
The feedback of my classmates is a good way to know what they think about your work.

Written by : Paulina Alviña Berríos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario