miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

How I study for a test




When I’ve estudy for a test sometime I listen classic music after begins study, but for start studying,  I have a list that I make:
  1. have a place to study
  2. clean and tidy this place
  3. look for the books and copybooks that I will use
  4. see I have everything you need to start like pencil, pen, eraser, highlighter, etc.
  5. and finally start studying

When I start studying I take my book and look that was what I did the last classes, after I take a copybook  and I write  new notes and I make a summary.
One of the all thing that I do when I study is listen music, this music depends on what I'm studying, for example when I study something in English I listen classic music and when I studied something in Spanish  I listen k-pop (korean music).  Also is very important have a break of 15 minutes and eat something for to recover the energy lost when studying.

By Javiera Castillo.

2 comentarios:

  1. The type of music is so important! haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I used to listen to music while studying, but it didn't work at all. Now I study during the night when everything is super mega quiet. Nice tips though!! :D

    ResponderEliminar