miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

How did I learn to speak english?




I learned to speak English mostly by music. My teachers of English were not motived when they teach the students so no one was really interesting with the subject. I was one of them. My best friend at that time Vanessa always listed to English music, she wasn’t into any music in Spanish. So one day she complain about my music style, I said that if she doesn’t liked it she should show me some songs and maybe I can change my mind. So in that exact moment she show me a song of Avril Lavigne and I really liked. After that day I started to look for more songs on my own. The problem for me it’s that I didn’t understand what they were saying. I wanted to know all the meanings of the words, so I watched videos in YouTube with subtitles and as time goes by my vocabulary expanded so much. Movies and series are a good way to learn more vocabulary and for the pronunciation.

Nowadays there are still words that I don’t know but I think that’s the fun part of English. You learn something different every day.

Written By Javiera Cleary.

6 comentarios:

  1. Music is the best way to learn English! Thank you !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love what you wrote! Learning English as other language is very funny and we should find the easiest and funniest way in order to learn it. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'am agree! Everyday you learn something new. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great! Learning through the things we enjoy definitely boosts its fun factor!

    ResponderEliminar